Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trip to TN

Well, obviously I am back. Been back for a few weeks now, but we moved the following week and then headed to Austin for a wedding over the holiday weekend. I am just now catching up.
Tennessee was wonderful! I had the best time getting to see my dear friend. I am so proud of her as she ventures into her own business and is working in Spain for an amazing wellness clinic! I am jealous, she has the most amazing view in the world to wake up to everyday! We caught up over tea and I started unwinding right away. She has the best back porch in the world, beautiful trees and the weather was perfect! The season is changing so every time the wind would blow, the leaves would flutter to the ground.

On arrival I met one of Ginny's clients who I had been super excited to meet. She is a young girl, 10 years old, who was diagnosed with Crohn's and at the peak of her illness was in the hospital for six weeks with doctors threatening to remove her entire colon! She has worked with Ginny and made remarkable progress in only months. It was great to meet her and her family, they are incredibly precious people. While I was there, Ginny hosted a cooking class for 18 people. Her sister, mother, and I assisted with the class and I actually got to share my testimony of healing with all of these people. The four moms that were there with their four young daughters amaze me! If you all read my Blog, please know how much you blessed me seeing your heart-and-soul dedication to your girls to help them become healthy again. Your faith and hearts made me so thankful for my own family who sacrificed so much for me to be healthy. It was very emotional for me to hear your hearts poured out, I thanked God again for bringing me to Ginny. We did a support group for all of these ladies and it was amazing to watch Ginny in action, helping them, encouraging them, and supporting the wonderful progress that's already been made with their girls.

I ate so well, had some great therapies done (shiatsu, reiki, infrared sauna, and foot baths), spent some amazing time outside, read, journaled, listened to worship music. Ginny also took me to a church function Friday night, in which I was "forced" to square dance. I have to admit, it was pretty fun! It all was exactly what I needed. I felt like a new woman when I got back.

We are praying about my next step into holistic and natural medicine. It's exciting to see how God is using this in our lives to help encourage others in their own health. I am already working with Ginny as her client coach, working with clients for a month after they begin the program. I have such a heart to help others who are struggling with illness. I know God has put that passion in my heart and it will be exciting to see exactly where He takes me.

1 comment:

APage said...

Praise God for how He is restoring and using you for His glory precious sis! Love you so much and I am continually praying for y'all!!! Where did you move?