I saw this on Becky Kiser's blog and thought it sounded fun, so thank you Becky! If you read my blog, I'd love for you to do this as well.
1. High heels or boots? Heels, I have three inch black patent on right now
2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00am
3. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds are a girl's best friend
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Curious Life of Benjamin Button-highly recommend it!
5. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's ( I know, guilty!), Biggest Loser, and The Office.
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Steel but oats with almond milk and brown rice syrup with hot tea
7. What is your middle name? Lynn
8. What food do you dislike? liver and most meat
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Roger's CD, awesome worship music
10. Favorite sandwich? veggie burger with avocado and sprouts
11. What characteristic do you despise? cheating to get ahead in life and sarcasm
12. Clothing? I love Banana Republic....that's probably where I get most of my clothing
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Greek Isles
14. Are you an organized person? very, but lately I feel that I am slipping
15. Where would you like to retire to? California or Austin
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? this last one with my family and grandmother before she was sick
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? get back to work
18. Furthest place you are sending this? not sure
19. Person you expect to send it back first? also not sure
20. When is your birthday? July 24th
21. Morning person or a night person? Night, but some days I wake up a morning person
22. What is your shoe size? 7
23. Pets? Pups, Bailey and Lola
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? No, just glad Jacob is home.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a veteranarian
27. What is your favorite flower? Sunflowers are up there and pink roses.
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 3rd
29.What was the last thing you ate? Other than breakfast.....dinner was Korean mung bean pancakes with dipping sauce, steamed brocolli, and soft brown rice
31. Do you wish on stars? When I was a little girl I did
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink
33. How is the weather right now? nasty!
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? hubby
35. Favorite soft drink? I gave them up and haven't had one since June. Man, I miss Coke! However, I do have the organic GingerAles on an as need basis
36. Favorite restaurant? Azuma
37. Hair color? dirty blonde
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Teddy Rupskin or my Cabbage Patch dolls
39. Summer or winter? Summer before we breach 100 degrees
40. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla. I am the only woman in the world who doesn't care for chocolate
41. Coffee or tea? hot tea
42. Do you want your friends to do this also? absolutely
43. When was the last time you cried? Last night when Jacob was reading me Streams in the Desert...it was really sweet
44. What is under your bed? the box for our TV, so we could repack it when needed....maybe some dog toys too
45. What did you do last night? made dinner and hung out with Jacob, then watched Three Amigos (I had never seen it).
46. What are you afraid of? spiders=terrified
47. Salty or sweet? Sweet, but I love salty too! In fact, both at the same time!
48. How many keys on your key ring? 3
49. How many years at your current job? 4 years
50. Favorite day of the week? Friday night
51. Positive or negative? positive always!
52. How many people will you send this to? who knows!
53. How many will respond? i hope some
54. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? absolutely
No comments:
Post a Comment