Today is the start of a new chapter for us, a chapter I would like to refer to as Learning to Live Alone Again....Four Days A Week! Yes, my husband has started on a project in Pittsburgh and will be traveling every week, leaving on Sunday nights and back on Thursday nights. Pittsburgh=the pits! Pun intended! I knew this day would come with J being a consultant, but I didn't know it would come as our 9mth anniversary present!
In all honesty, it's really hard but we know God has a plan in this season of our lives. This is week 1 and I feel like May is ages away (he will be done in May). I have to admit that this is the first time in my life that I have don't have "what's next" planned and perfected. Our lease is up at the end of December and we aren't fully sure where we will be in this interim. Friends, can I tell you that I am OK with it! Praise Him! I have such a peace and I just know the Lord is with me. My sweet friend, Amy, has been such an inspiration to me as she has been walking this path for the past months while Eric is away for his new job. I love how sisters in Christ can be so real with each other, and open about their pain, struggles, triumphs! She is such an encouragement to me! Thank you my sister!
I refuse to let the enemy convince me that I am alone. I am not, my God is with me! I have nothing to fear because we are in the will of the Most High God! What a safe and beautiful place to be! And of course, I have Lola with me and she is good company and she's a close second to a cuddling with my man.
On a good note, I am feeling SO great! I am just beyond grateful for my health and the great blessings we have found as we have journeyed through the wilderness. I start working out with my trainer again next week and I can't wait! I can't wait to have my strength back again.
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you my precious sis! Thank you for the encouragement to keep my focus on the Savior! HEB 12:1-3
Hey thanks for the crock pot recipe. I'll have to try it out.
Greg and I will be praying for you guys as you transition to a new season of being apart for some time. That can be really hard. But God is good and you have such an encouraging outlook on it.
Post a Comment