Monday, October 13, 2008

Update on Mimi

Thank you for your prayers! The Lord is good! Mimi doesn't have carcinoma, but lymphoma. This is good because we can start chemo right away and hopefully put it in remission. She has her first appointment with the oncologist at MD Anderson is tomorrow, so we'll know more about the extent of her treatment then. She is back at home and her sister is staying with her. She had a stint put in her kidney before she left the hospital. She is still losing blood, so please pray for her strength. I know she has a fight ahead of her. I spent some time in the chemo lab when I needed iron injections. It's an amazing place, full of life! I met some of the most amazing people there. I am praying for a friend, a godly friend to fight with her. I believe God is doing something in our family through this. More updates to come.......

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:2

No comments: