What a great day Sunday was! God is doing so much right now, and I sense His closeness and power. We had a great meeting with my doctor last week, the Lord answered our prayers for it. Thank you for your prayers!! I am feeling much better, and have energy again which is one of the greatest blessings. I will be on some medicine for a short while, and am working to set up things with this new doctor.
Sunday I sang in the chapel...such a different worship experience! I could see everyone's faces, tears, smiles, all the way to the back. Most of the crowd in there were friends, which just made it sweeter. I had so much to pour out to the Lord, joy and gratitude.
The bigger blessing really is in watching His people worship. It's something I don't take lightly. There was our lead electric guitarist's whole family, front and center, his wife and kids smiling and dancing. Right behind them was a blind man, who had the biggest smile I have ever seen. He sang his heart out to "Marvelous Light." The "marvelous light" for him will be the first glimpse of the Lord. I was blown away. I saw a girl singing who had tears streaming down her face, both hands lifted high to her Creator. God is powerful! Part of me wished I could sit them all down and hear their stories, the joys and struggles. I just love the body of Christ! Seriously, I love watching people meet God in worship and be transformed. I love their honesty with Him in worship, i can see it all over their faces. It's in those spots, I am drawn deeper in my own worship. It sure makes me think of and long for heaven! How fantastic will worshipping the Lord face to face, all the time be?!
No comments:
Post a Comment