Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Two Years!


Yesterday was our two year wedding anniversary! Wow. I CAN believe it's been two years, it's been an awesome two years, but definitely two years of the Lord stretching us and deepening our faith and our dependence on him.

I'd like to highlight just some of the things that I love about my man:


1) He's the world's greatest mopper-that man can mop him some floors and leave them sparkling clean.

2) He never makes me clean up dog mess, ever. Bless him!

3) He keeps my grammar in check

4) He leaves me love notes in strategic places, got one this morning telling me how hot I was.

5) He prefers chore lists left for him to complete-every woman's dream.

6) He is incredibly protective of me.

7) He encourages me to walk with the Lord.

8) He walks with the Lord.

9) Breakfast is his speciality, and he makes my breakfast almost everyday.

10) He pumps my gas when it's cold or raining or just because it was low.

11) He moisturizes.

12) He makes the world's best homemade popcorn.

13) He is bearded.

14) He is strong, handsome, masculine.

15) He is my best friend and the most encouraging person I know. His love for me truly reflects the beautiful picture of Christ's love to his bride. He is my prince charming and I am SO very blessed to be his wife.

Hopes of many more wonderful years to come! I love you, Jacob!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Amen, amen. I love Jacob! So glad we changed our pace that night!