Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Welcome Little Miss Lola!







Joy of joys, our little girl puppy is here! We are thrilled. We picked her up from the puppy shippers last night, she made her way down to Texas in a van from Missouri. She is such a blessing, and God brought her at the perfect time. I took a picture of her set-up, the funny thing is that we've opened and re-boxed three crates because we couldn't decide on the size, I think she'll be happy with her little resting place, her little brown pillow and pink lamb. J is reading away, every Cesar book in print, and all at once I might add. What a multi-tasker! He's going to have Lola perfectly trained. She'll be the best dog ever!


Our first night was a little ruff! She wouldn't sleep in her crate for long. About 2am we decided to put her in bed with us and of course she snuggled to my neck and went right to sleep. Poor daddy didn't go back to sleep the rest of the night. Let's hope for more regular sleeping patterns!


1 comment:

APage said...

Precious! Y'all look great and she is PERFECT!
I love you sis!