It's been a busy couple months for us, between J and his finals, me and work, adoption paperwork, painting the guest room and nursery (pics to come), and vacation! It's back to busy with summer school for J and adoption scrapbook and homestudy to start soon. Here are some pics from our trip to Maui. Seriously, one of the best vacations I've ever had! My favorite part, laying on the beach with a book in my hands, listening to the waves crashing. Sweet, beautiful music. Hawaii is one of the most beautiful places. We scored an incredible deal on a rental. Check out Vacation Rentals By Owner online if you're looking for a house to rent. We cooked most of our own food, which saved us a lot of dough! If you get the chance to go, I highly recommend it!
One of South Maui's beautiful beaches

Honolua Bay, where J snorkeled, gorgeous reef

Doesn't it just make you feel better? The water was so pretty!

Shopping in Lahaina

Lunch of veggie sushi and miso soup
One of the few places we ate out for all organic wood-fired pizza. Delicious!
Beautiful Maui sunset
One of many waterfalls on the East side

I had to put this one in, this guy, had a ice cream stand in the middle of the jungle. In real life, he had no shirt on and used his machete to dash open a coconut for us to drink the milk and then served us the best vegan coconut ice cream we've ever tasted. Wish I had another bowl now.

Our last night in Maui at an incredible restaurant.
4 comments:
I love that you took such an amazing vacation!! So glad you treated yourself after being so busy lately!
So glad you guys had such a great trip!!! The pics are great, makes me wish I was there! :)
You're gorgeous.
And I see Jacob's poor nail is still healing :/
Post a Comment