"The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." Lamentations 3:24
Monday, March 1, 2010
Step One Complete
Well, today we submitted our application to an adoption agency! It's so exciting and surreal and wonderful! We feel that it's an incredible honor that God has called us to this! It's humbling. I know God is with us and has gone before us. What an incredible thought to wonder if this baby has already been conceived and to pray for his/her salvation even now! We are praying for the birth mom even now before we know her name or her story. We pray for her heart and for the decision she may not have made yet, but that will be so incredibly hard for her. What an amazing gift she is to us. Sweet, sweet things that I am storing in my heart and pondering.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! I'll join you in praying for birthmoms everywhere!
So happy for you guys! love you
Post a Comment